(2 large loaves or 3 small)
3 ripe bananas (very ripe)
2 cups whole wheat flour
½ cup white flour
1 cup soy milk (or any milk)
¼ cup water (add/reduce if needed, depends on how soft and large bananas are)
1 large egg
3 tbl olive oil
2 tbl baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tbl cinnamon
½ tbl salt
2 pkts splenda
1 tbl brown sugar
¼ cranberries (the amount is optional- you can leave off or use substitute)
2 tbl Sunflower nuts - optional or any nuts
¼ cup raw oats
(1) Peel bananas and place directly into mixing bowl (KitchenAid).
(2) Use mixer to break up bananas- until mashed up.
(3) Add egg and all wet ingredients and mix for 2 mins (leave back ½ of the water, then add slowly after all dry ingredients are added.
(4) Add remaining ingredients and mix for 2 mins- add the remainder of water or a little more.
(5) Put into greased baking pans. You may sprinkle a little more oats on top and use a folk lightly to press into dough. Bake for about 45 mins, 340 degree oven.
(6) You may want to brush on some egg white and a little sugar (optional) about 3-5 min before taking out. Immediately place on rack to cool.